Why...到底是怎麼了..
到底是我變了...還是周遭..變不同了
真的搞不懂...感覺怎麼那麼難懂..
是我太易想天開...還是這以是病態了..
搞不懂...為什麼都要這麼累..
好久沒這樣了...為什麼都是這樣..
Why...why..
Why, do you always do this to me?(為什麼你老是這樣對我)
Why, couldn't you just see this through me?(為什麼你就是不了解我)
It's not supposed to hurt this way(不應該這麼痛苦)
Tell me, why(告訴我 為什麼)
Try, to look at me and really see my heart(試著 注視我真正看透我的心)
Why?
PS:第一次寫中英文的東西...英文很爛的我..
技術還不是很成熟...請多包涵..
歌有意...曲有情..心情描述...是我的唯一..
這是我的表達方式...希望能與各位分享..
願各位...天天順心如意..
若有侵佔版權...請告知..謝謝
Why, do you always do this to me?
為什麼你老是這樣對我
Why, couldn't you just see this through me?
為什麼你就是不了解我
How come you act like this
你怎麼會這樣?
Like you just don't care at all
好像你一點都不在乎我
Do you expect me to believe I was the only one to fall?
你期望我相信我是唯一陷入的人嗎?
I could feel I could feel you near me, even though you're far away
我可以感覺到你就在我身旁 即使你遠在天邊
I could feel I could feel you baby, why
我可以 我可以感覺到你 寶貝 為什麼
It's not supposed to feel this way
不該這麼覺得
I need you I need you
但我需要你 我需要你
More and more each day
一天比一天更需要你
It's not supposed to hurt this way
不應該這麼痛苦
I need you, I need you, I need you
但我需要你 我需要你 我需要你
Tell me, are you and me still together?
告訴我 我們是否還在一起?
Tell me, you think we could last forever?
告訴我 你認為我們會天長地久嗎?
Tell me, why
告訴我 為什麼
Hey, listen to what we're not saying
嘿!用心傾聽我們心裡的話
Let's play, a different game then what we're playing
讓我們的愛情遊戲多一點變化
Try, to look at me and really see my heart
試著 注視我真正看透我的心
Do you expect me to believe I'm gonna let us fall apart?
你期望我相信我正在讓我們分開嗎?
I could feel I could feel you near me, even when you're far
away
我可以感覺到你就在我身旁即使你遠在天邊
I could feel I could feel you baby, why
我可以 我可以感覺到你 寶貝 為什麼
So !
go and
think about whatever you need to think about
那麼就去思考你認為有必要思考的事吧
Go ahead and dream about whatever you need to dream about
那麼就去夢想你認為有必要夢想的事吧
And come back to me when you know just how you feel, you feel
當你明白你的感覺時 就回到我身邊吧
I could feel I could feel you near me, even though you're far away
我可以感覺到你就在我身邊 即使你遠在天邊
I can feel I can feel you baby, why
我可以 我可以感覺到你 寶貝 為什麼
|