檔案狀態:    住戶編號:2626179
 向陽晃晃 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
紅顏 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 心情
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: 未走之路
作者: 向陽晃晃 日期: 2013.03.05  天氣:  心情:




The road not taken   Robert Frost 
沒有走的路      (美)羅勃.佛洛斯特 

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, 
黃樹林裡分叉兩條路, 

And sorry I could not travel both 
只可惜我不能都踏行。 

And be one traveler, long I stood 
我,單獨的旅人,佇立良久, 

And looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; 
極目眺望一條路的盡頭,看他隱沒在林從深處。 

Then took the other, as just as fair, 
於是我選擇了另一條路, 

And having perhaps the better claim, 
一樣平直,也許更值得, 

Because it was grassy and wanted wear; 
因為青草茵茵,還未被踩過, 

Though as for that the passing there had worn them really about the same, 
若有過往人蹤,路的狀況會相差無幾。 

And both that morning equally lay in leaves no step had trodden black. 
那天早晨,兩條路都覆蓋在枯葉下,沒有踐踏的污痕; 

Oh, I kept the first for another day! 
啊,原先那條路留給另一天吧! 

Yet knowing how way leads on to way, 
明知一條路會引出另一條路, 

I doubted if I should ever come back. 
我懷疑我是否會回到原處。 

I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: 
在許多許多年以後,在某處,我會輕輕嘆息說: 

Two roads diverged in a wood, and 
黃樹林裡分叉兩條路,而我---- 

I took the one less traveled by, 
選擇了較少人跡的一條, 

And that has made all the difference. 
使得一切多麼地不同。
標籤:
瀏覽次數:661    人氣指數:3061    累積鼓勵:120
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
紅顏 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 心情
 
住戶回應
 
時間:2013-03-05 22:00
他, 99歲,非洲,出版
*給你留了一則留言*
  


給我們一個讚!