If a man could be two places at one time, I d be with you.
如果有人可以同時身處兩地 我願與你同在
Tomorrow and today, beside you all the way.
無論明日今日長伴你左右
If the world should stop revolving spinning slowly down to die,
如果世界停止轉動 慢慢停止
I d spend the end with you.And when the world was through.
希望能陪你到老 直至世界末日
Then one by one the stars would all go out,
星辰的閃爍逐漸熄滅
and you and I would simply fly away.
你我將比翼雙飛
If a picture paints a thousand words,
如果畫能繪出千言萬語
Then why can t I paint you?
為何我無法彩繪出你的影像
The words will never show.the you I ve come to know.
千言萬語無法說出 我所認識的你
if a face could launch a thousand ships,
如果臉上的表情可以載滿所有的負荷起航
Then where am I to go?
那我該何去何從
There s no one home but you,You re all that s left me too.
心中只有你 停留在我心裡
And when my love for life is running dry,
當我此生的愛漸漸枯萎
You come and pour yourself on me.
你前來將愛傾注我心中