檔案狀態:    住戶編號:35448
 風信子 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
秘密1 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 秘密3
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: 秘密2
作者: 風信子 日期: 2007.07.18  天氣:  心情:
It s no accident. It s designed that way. They understand something. They understand the secret.
;絕非偶然.;這個方式就是這樣設計的(事情就應當如此);他們懂得這個道理.;他們知道這個秘密.
And you are being introduced to the secret. The simplest way for me to look at the Law of Attraction
;我現在正在給你介紹這個秘密.;理解吸引力定律的最簡單方法
is if I think of myself as a magnet. And I know that a magnet will attract to it
;是你假設把自己當一個磁鐵..;我知道磁鐵會吸磁鐵.
Very basically put, the Law of Attraction says that like attracts like.
;簡單的說, 吸引力的規律就是“相似的吸引相似的”.
But we re really talking at the level of thought.
;但我們是在"思想"這個層次來討論問題的。
Our job as humans is to hold on to the thoughts of what we want,
;作為人類,我們要做的工作就是持續地思考我們想要的東西.
make it absolutely clear in our minds what we want
;弄清楚我們到底想要什麼,
and from there we start to invoke one of the greatest laws in the Universe
;從這一點起,我們開始召喚宇宙中這些偉大的定律
and that s the Law of Attraction. You become what you think about most,
;即——吸引力定律.;你會成為你心裏想的最多的那種人,
but you also attract what you think about most. If you see it in here
;你也會擁有你心裏想的最多的東西.;如果你可以在你的頭腦看到它,
you re gonna hold it here. And that principle can be summed up in three simple words:
;你就會最終擁有它.;這個定律可以概括為3個字:
thoughts become things. What most people don t understand is that a thought has a frequency.
;思想;會成為;現實.;很多人不知道思想是有頻率的.
Every thought has a frequency. We can measure a thought.
每種思想都有一個頻率.;我們可以測量這個思想.
It s if you re thinking that thought over and over and over again
;也就是說,如果你反反復複的思考一個想法
or if you re imagining in your mind having that brand new car,
;或經常在腦海中想像它;例如,想像已經擁有某輛新車,
having the money that you need, building that company, finding your soul mate;
;或你已經擁有所需要的錢,或你正在創建你的公司,;或找到了你的心靈伴侶;
if you imagine what that looks like you re emitting that frequency on a consistent basis.
;只要你在腦海中想像它們的樣子,;你就會把持續地發射對應的頻率。
Thoughts are sending out that magnetic signal that is drawing the parallel back to you
;思想不斷的發射這種帶有磁性的信號,;這個信號就會把相似的東西;吸引回來。
See yourself living in abundance and you will attract that. It always works. it works every time
;想像你生活在富裕之中,;你就會把“富裕”吸引到你身邊。;這個定律永遠是起作用的。
不論什麼時候,
with every person. Here s the problem most people are thinking about what they don t want
;不論對什麼人,都是如此。;這還有一個問題:;很多人想的是他們不想要的東西
and they re wondering why it shows up over and over and over again.
;他們總是在想為什麼不想要的東西總是出現在自己面前。
The Law of Attraction doesn t care whether you perceive something to be good or bad
;吸引定律才不管你認為某件事物是好還是壞。
or whether you don t want it or whether you do want it it s responding to your thoughts.
;也不管你是想要還是不想要它。;它只是回應你的想法。
So if you re sitting there, looking at a mountain of debt feeling terrible about it,
;因此,假設你坐在那裏,看著山似的債務,;並且感到心情很糟糕,
that s a signal you re putting out to the Universe. "Wow, I feel really bad because of all this debt I ve got."
;你就會把這些信號發射到宇宙中。;"唉!我我這麼多的債務,真是煩惱死了。"
You re just affirming it to yourself, you feel it on every level of your being,
;你這樣想只能是不斷的向你自己強調這種糟糕的狀況,;這種感覺充滿了你的整個身心,
that s what you re gonna get more of. So, when you re looking at that thing you want
;結果你會得到更多的煩惱。;因此,當你看到你想要的東西,
and you re saying yes to it, you re activating a thought
;並從心底裏接受它,;你就啟動了一個思想
and the Law of Attraction is responding to that thought
;吸引定律也就會回應你的這個思想
But when you re looking at something that you do not want and you shout no at it
;但是,當你看到你不想要的東西;並在思想中排斥它的時候
you re actually not pushing it away. Instead, you re activating the very thought of what you do not want
;你並沒有把它推開。;相反的,你啟動了一個關於你不想要的東西的思想
and now Law of Attraction is lining those things up for you also.
;而吸引力定律就會把這個你不喜歡的東西吸引到你的身邊來。
This is a Universe that is based upon attraction. Everything is about attraction.
;這是一個以吸引力為基礎的宇宙。;每樣東西都和吸引力有關。
The Law of Attraction is always working whether you believe it or understand it or not.
;吸引定律總是在起作用;不管你是否相信它或是否理解它。
It s always working. You might be thinking about past or the present, or the future,
;它總是在起作用。你可能在回憶過去,;或思考現實,或想像未來,
but whether you re remembering or observing, or imagining
;但不管你是在回憶,還是在觀察和想像,
still in that process you are activating thought
;在所有這些過程中,你都是是在啟動一種思想,
and Law of Attraction, which is the most powerful law in the Universe,
;而那個宇宙中最具威力的吸引力定律,
is responding to your thought. Creation is always happening.
;就會回應你的思想。;創造總是在發生。
Every time an individual has a thought or a prolonged, chronic way of thinking
;每當人們產生一個思想,;或者進行一個漫長的思考,
they re in the creation process, something is gonna manifest out of those thoughts.
;他們就是處在一個創造的過程中,;就必定會有一些東西被創造(實現)出來。
Law of Attraction says: "We ll give you whatever it is you say and focus on."
;吸引定律是這樣說的:;“我們會給你們想要的東西和集中思想考慮的東西。”
So, if you re complaining about how bad it is were you creating this more of how bad it is.
;因此,如果你抱怨東西不好,你就會製造出更壞的東西。
I had a student named Robert. Robert was a gay man and he was taking an on-line course I have,
;我有個學生,羅伯特。;他是個同性戀,;他參加我舉辦的線上課程,
a part of which entails e-mail access to me. And he outlined all of the grim realities of his life.
;課程的部分內容是通過電子郵件進行的。;他告訴我他嚴酷的現實生活。
In his job, all the people ganged up on him.
;在工作中,他的同事們合起來欺負他。
And it was constantly stressful because of how nasty they all have been.
;因為他的同事都很壞,他感覺很有壓力.
When he walked down the street, he said, in every block he was accosted by homophobic people
;他說,當他走在街上時,;在每個街區, 都有些敵視同性戀的人找他麻煩
who wanted to abuse him in some way. He was wanting to become a stand-up comedian.
;他們用各種方式侮辱他. ;他想成為一名獨角戲喜劇演員.
And when he went out and did the stand-up comedy job everybody hackled him about being gay.
;但當他出演節目時,;在場的每個人都會嘲笑他, 因為他是一個同性戀.
And his whole life was one of a lot of unhappiness and misery
;他的生活充滿了不幸和苦難
and it all focused around this idea of being attacked because he was gay.
;所有這一切,都圍繞著一個思想:因為他是個同性戀,所以總是遭人攻擊.
I began to teach him that he was focusing on what he did not want.
;我開始告訴他,他總是把注意力集中到那些他不想要的東西上.
I have directed him back to his e-mail that he sent me and I said, read it again,
;我讓他看他自己發給我的郵件, 說:再讀一下,
look at all the things you do not want that you re telling me about,
;看看你盡告訴我那些你不想要的東西.
and I can tell you re very passionate about this;
;而且可以看出,你對此很衝動
when you focus on something with a lot of passion
;當你很衝動地將你的思想集中在某種東西上時,
it makes it happen even faster. And then he really started taking this thing about
;那會促使它更快的發展.;然後他就開始把注意力
focusing on what you want to hurt. And he began really trying.
;集中到想要的東西上(hurt??);他開始努力實習.
What happened within the next six to eight weeks was absolutely a miracle.
;接下來的6到8周內;確實發生了奇跡.
He said that all the people in his office that had been harassing him
;他說,他辦公室裏;曾經找他麻煩的那些同事,
標籤:
瀏覽次數:50    人氣指數:1250    累積鼓勵:60
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
秘密1 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 秘密3
 
給我們一個讚!