檔案狀態:    住戶編號:35448
 風信子 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
秘密4 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 秘密6
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: 秘密5
作者: 風信子 日期: 2007.07.19  天氣:  心情:
and you begin to notice the correlation between what you re feeling and thinking
;並且當你開始注意到;你的感覺和思想
and what s coming back to you, before you know it,
;和你得到的結果之間的關係,;不知不覺地,
you will know that you re the creator of your own reality. And those who are watching from a distance
;你就會知道,你是你自己的現實的創造者.;從那些離你有一些距離的人們的角度看來,
will stand in amazement at the perfect life you live
;他們會驚訝(stand in amazement).;于你的完美的生活狀況.
Since I learned the secret and started applying it to my life, my life has truly become magical,
;自從我學到這個秘密並將它應用於我的生活,;我的生活變得像魔術一樣不可思議,
I think the kind of life that everybody dreams of and I live on a day-to-day basis.
;我想著那種大家都夢想的生活;我也每天都生活在這種生活之中.
I live in a $4.5 million mansion, I have a wife to die for,
;我居住在價值450萬的寓所,;我有一個生死與共的愛妻,
I get to vacation in all the fabulous spots of the world,
;我到世界各地美麗的景點度假,
I ve climbed mountains, I ve explored, I ve been on safari...
;我登山,探險,狩獵遠征...
And all of this happened, and continues to happen, because of knowing how to apply the secret.
;所有發生的這一切,以及將要發生的一切,;都是因為我知道如何應用這個秘密.
Life can be absolutely phenomenal, and it should be. And it will be
;生活可以是非凡的 -生活應當是非凡的.;也必將是非凡的 -
when you start using the secret.
;一旦你開始應用這個秘密以後.
Well, a lot of people ask me what their job is in the creative process
;唔, 很多人問我, 在這個創造的過程中,他們的的工作(角色)是什麼
and what the job of the Universe is. So let s look at that for a moment.
;以及宇宙的工作是什麼.;讓我們研究一下這個問題.
Let s use this metaphor:if you think about Aladdin and his lamp,
;我們可以用這個比喻(來說明問題):阿拉丁和他的神燈,
you ve probably heard of that one, Aladdin picks up the lamp, he dust it off
;你可能已經聽說過這個故事,;阿拉丁撿到一盞燈, 他擦掉燈上的灰塵
and out pops the genie. And the genie always says one thing: "Your wish is my command."
;就跳出來一個精靈.;精靈總是說一句話:;"你的願望就是我的命令."
If you trace the story back to its origins, you know, we now think that there s three wishes,
;如果你追蹤到這個故事的起源,;你知道,我們現在都認為只能有三個願望,
but if you if you trace the story back to its origins, there s absolutely no limit whatsoever to the wishes
;但如果你追蹤到故事的起源,;實際上對願望的個數是沒有什麼限制的.
Think about that one. Now, let s take this metaphor, blow it up and apply it to you and your life.
;想想這件事.;現在,讓我們將這個比喻推而廣之,將它應用到你和你的生活.
Remember, Aladdin is the one who always asks for what he wants.
;記住,阿拉丁要求他所想要的.
Then you ve got the Universe at large which is this grand genie.
;然後你會得到整個宇宙 -就是那個大精靈- (來回應這個要求).
And traditions have called that so many different things -
;傳統上人們用很多不同的名稱來稱呼它 -
the holly guardian angel, your higher self, I mean we can put any label on it,
;聖守護天使,你的高級自我...我的意思是你可以隨便給這個東西貼標籤,
and you choose the one that works best for you.
;你選一個對你來說最合適的(名字).
But every tradition has told us there s something bigger than us.
;但每一種傳統文化都告訴我們,有一個比我們更偉大的東西.
And the genie always says one thing: "Your wish is my command."
;精靈總是說一件事:;"你的願望就是我的命令"
So, we d like to say to you that the creative process is a three step process.
;因此,我想對你說,創造的過程;可以分為三個步驟.
Step one is: you must ask for what you want. You do not need use words to ask.
;第一步:你必須要求你想要的東西.;你不必要使用言詞來要求.
In fact, the Universe is not even hearing the words from you.
;實際上,宇宙甚至沒有去聽你的言語.
The Universe is responding completely to your thought. What is you really want?
;宇宙完全是對你的思想回應的.;你真正想要的是什麼?
Sit down and write it on a piece of paper. Write it in the present tense.
;坐下來把它寫在一張紙上.用"現在時態"來寫.
You might begin by writing, "I am so happy and grateful now that..."
;你可以這樣開頭,"我非常高興和感激,因為..."
and then explain how do you want your life to be in every area. And this is really fun.
;然後解釋你想要你的生活是什麼樣子;在所有的各個方面.;這很有意思.
This is like having the Universe as your catalogue
;這就好像是將宇宙作為你的目錄
and you flip through, and you go "well, I d like to have this experience,
;你翻著這個目錄,同時點"啊,我想要這種體驗,
and I d like to have that product, and I d like to have a person like that",
;我想要這個產品,;我想要這樣的人",
it is you just placing your order with the Universe. It s really that easy.
;就像是你向宇宙下訂單;就這麼容易.
The second step is: answer. An answer to what you re asking.
;第二個步驟是:應答.應答你的要求.
And that is not your work in your physical form. The Universe will do that step for you.
;這不是作為物質形態的你的工作.;宇宙會為你作這一步工作.
All of the Universal forces are responding with the thoughts that you set in motion.
;所有的宇宙力量都在回應你所發起的思想.
"Your wish is my command."
;"你的願望就是我的命令."
And the Universe will start to rearrange itself to make it happen for you.
;宇宙會自行重組,使之變為現實.
Most of us have never allowed ourselves to want what we truly want
;我們中的許多人從來都不讓自己去"想要"我們真正想要的東西
because we can t see how it s going to manifest.
;因為我們不知道這到底是如何實現的.
If you do just a little research, it is gonna become evident to you
;只要你在一些調查的話,你就會非常明白
that anyone that ever accomplished anything
;任何可以做成某件事情的人
did not know how they were gonna do it, they only knew they were gonna do it.
;都並不知道他們將如何去做,他們只是知道他們要作這件事.
You do not need to know how it s gonna come about.
;你不需要知道它會如何到來.
You do not need to know how the Universe will rearrange itself. You don t know how.
;你不需要知道宇宙會如何重組自己.;你不知道"如何".
It ll be shown to you. you will attract the way.
;它會自己展現給你.你吸引了這個過程.
So, then our friend say, something must be going terribly wrong.
;那麼,我的朋友,你可能會說,那肯定是有什麼地方出錯了.
Because, I know I am asking so where is my stuff.
;因為,我知道我在要求什麼,那麼我的東西呢?
And we say, you are asking, you are completing step one, you can t help but do that.
;那麼我這樣說:你要求了,你完成了第一個步驟,;你不由自主地做到了.
The Universe is answering, every time. No exception.
;而宇宙也應答了,每次都是,沒有例外.
But there is another step that you must understand,
;但還有另外一個步驟你必須理解.
and it is called step three, which is the receiving step
;這就是第三步,"接受",
which means, you must bring yourself into alignment with what you re asking for.
;它意味著,你必須將自己處於一種和你要求的東西相一致的狀態.
When you re in alignment with what you want, you feel wonderful.
;當你和你想要的東西一致的時候,你會感覺美妙極了.
That s where the enthusiasm is, that s where joy is,
;這就是所謂的"著迷",這就是"喜悅",
that s where the appreciation is, that s where that feeling of passion is.
;這就是"欣賞",這就是"激情"的感覺.
But when you are feeling despair, or fear, or anger,
;但是當你感到失望,恐懼,和憤怒,
those are strong indications that you are not right now in alignment
;這些都是說明你現在還沒有
with what you re asking for.
;和你所要求的東西相一致的信號
And so, when you begin to realize that the way you feel is everything,
;因此,當你開始知道,你的感覺就是一切,
and you begin to direct your thoughts based upon how they feel,
;並開始以思想的感※覺來引導思想,
little by little you can find the feeling place of it, and now you are one with it,
;一點一點地,你就會發現"感覺"在其中的地位,;現在你和它一致了,
and now it must manifest into your experience. And when you turn that fantasy into a fact
;它肯定會在你的經驗中成為現實.;當你幻想變成現實
you re in the position build bigger and better fantasies and that, my friend is the creative process.
;你就可以建造更大更好的幻想;而這,我的朋友,就是創造的過程.
So, the Law of Attraction, the study and practice of the Law of Attraction
;因此,吸引力定律,對吸引力定律的學習和實踐
is this figuring out what will help you generate the feelings of having it now.
;就是要研究出怎樣才能幫助你產生這種"我正在擁有"的感覺.
Go test-drive that car. Go shop for that home, get in the house,
;去試開一下(你夢想的)車,為那個(夢想的)家去購物,進入(你夢想的)房子,
do whatever you have to do to generate the feelings of having it now and remember them.
;盡一切手段來產生這種"正在擁有"的感覺;並記住它們.
Whatever you can do to do that will help you to literally attract it.
;為此(產生那種感覺)你所作的一切都會幫助你實際上吸引它(的實現).
It could be, you wake up and it s just there, it s manifested.
;很可能的,你起床後,它就在那裏,它被實現了.
Or you might get some inspired idea of some action to take.
;或者,你可能會產生一些要採取的行動的靈感,
You certainly shouldn t be going, "well, I could do it this way but man I hate that"
;你當然不能這樣, "哎,我可以這樣做,但是呀,我討厭這樣"(man在這裏是感歎詞)
cause you re not on the right track if that s the case. Action will sometimes be required,
;因為如果是這種情況的話,你就沒有在正確的軌道上.;有時候是需要有行動的,
but if you re really doing it in line with what Universe is trying to deliver,
;但如果你的所作是和宇宙要給你的東西相一致的,
it s gonna feel joyous, you re gonna feel so alive, time will just stop, you could do it all day...
;這將會有喜悅的感覺,你將感到如此的有活力,;時間好像停止了,你可以整天就作這一件事情...
The Universe likes speed. Don t delay, don t second guess, don t doubt,
;宇宙喜歡快速.;不要遲疑,不要再次猜測,不要懷疑,
標籤:
瀏覽次數:53    人氣指數:1053    累積鼓勵:50
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
秘密4 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 秘密6
 
給我們一個讚!