檔案狀態:    住戶編號:35448
 風信子 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
秘密5 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 秘密7
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: 秘密6
作者: 風信子 日期: 2007.07.20  天氣:  心情:
when the opportunity s there, when the impulse is there, when the intuitive nudge from within is there - act.
;當機會就在那裏,當衝動就在那裏,;當內在的直接觸動就在那裏 - 行動!
That s your job. And that s all you have to do. You will attract everything that you require.
;這才是你的工作.;這就是你所要做的全部工作.;你會吸引你所需要的任何東西.
If it s money you need, you ll attract it. If it s people you need, you ll attract it.
;如果你是需要金錢,你會吸引金錢.;如果你需要某人,你會吸引他.
If it s a certain book you need, you ll attract it.
;如果你需要的是某本書,你會吸引他.
You ve got to pay attention to what you re attracted to.
;你必須將注意力集中到 你要吸引的東西上.
Because, as you hold images of what you want
;因為,當你(在大腦中)保持你所想要 的東西的圖像的時候
you re gonna be attracted to things, they re gonna be attracted to you.
;你會被吸引到它那裏去, 它們也會被吸引到你這裏來.
But it literally moves into physical reality with and through you.
;但是,它實際上要和你一起,並通過你 來到物質世界.
And it does that by law. You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way
;而這個過程是由自然定律決定的.;你可以從一無所有開始.;然後,從一無所有中,從無路可走中,
the way will be made. Think of this: a car driving through the night,
;路會被創造出來.想想這個: 一輛車行駛在夜裏,
the headlights only go 100-200 ft forward, and you can make it all the way from California to New York
;車燈只能照亮前面的100-200英尺,;但你可以從加利福尼亞一直開到紐約
driving through the dark, cause all you have to see is the next 200 ft.
;(行駛在夜間), 因為你只需要看到前面的200英尺.
That s how life tends to unfold before us. If we just trust that the next 200 ft will unfold after that,
;生活就是這樣在我們前面展開.;只要我們相信,下一個200英尺還會展現在我們面前,
the next 200 ft will unfold after that... your life will keep unfolding,
;然後又一個200英尺接著展現...;你的生活會一直這樣展現下去,
and it will eventually get you to the destination whatever it is you truly want, because you want.
;她最終會將你帶到你的目的地;不管你真正想要的是什麼, 只因為你想.
Well, another thing people wonder about is - how long this is gonna take.
;唔,另一件大家關心的事情是:到底需要多長時間才能實現(你所想的目標).
How long it will take to manifest the car, the relationship, the money,
;多長時間才能實現你要買的車,你想要的關係,想擁有的金錢,
whatever it happens to be... Well, I don t have any rule book
;或者其他什麼東西...;這個嘛,我沒有什麼手冊
that says it s gonna take you 30 minutes, or 3 days, or 30 days.
;來告訴你是要30分鐘,還是3天,還是30天.
I think it s more a matter of you being in alignment with the Universe itself.
;我認為這應該是和你與宇宙本身的一致程度有關的.
Sizes - it s nothing to the Universe.
;所謂大小 - 這對宇宙來說毫無意義.
It is no more difficult to attract, on a scientific level, something that we consider huge,
;從科學的角度來說,吸引一個我們認為"很大"的事物,並不
to something that we consider infinitesimally small.
;比吸引一個我們認為非常小的東西更難.
The Universe does, everything it does with zero effort.
;宇宙做任何事 - 它做任何事情都毫不費力.
Grass doesn t strain to grow, it s effortless. It s just this great design.
;草不需要努力就可以生長, 毫不費力.這就是(大自然的)宏偉設計.
It s all about what s going on up here. It s about what we put in place,
;所有的一切,都取決於我這在這裏(指大腦意識裏)放了些什麼東西.取決於我們(在思想中)放了些什麼東西,
saying, this is big - it s gonna take some time, this is small - oh, I ll give it an hour.
;如果說,這個很大 - 需要一些時間來實現,;這個很小 - 我需要一個小時.
You know, those are our rules that we define. There are no rules according to the Universe.
;你知道,這些都是我們定義的規則.;對宇宙來說,沒有這樣的規則.
If you provide the feelings of having it now, it will respond.
;只要你有那種"我已經擁有"的感覺,它就會回應.
Some people have an easier time with little things.
;有些人可以輕鬆的完成一些小事.
So we sometimes say, we ll start with something small, like a cup of coffee.
;因此我們有時候說,我們可以從一些小事(例如一杯咖啡)開始.
Make it your attention to attract a cup of coffee today.
;讓它成為你注意的對象以在今天就吸引一杯咖啡.
Hold an image of talking to an old friend that you haven t seen for a long time.
;保持一幅你和一個很久都沒有見過的老朋友交談的圖像.
Somehow another someone is gonna start talking to you about that person.
;可能另一個什麼人就開始和你談論這個人.
That person s gonna phone you or you ll get a letter from him.
;那個人也可能給你打電話,或者你會受到它的來信.
People were amazed how did I line up car parks.
;人們總是驚訝於我總是能在停車場找到合適的位置.
And I ve done this right from when I first understood the secret.
;我是自從我理解了這個秘密後就這樣做的.
I would visualize a car space exactly where I wanted
;我會觀想一個我想要的車位
and 95% of the time it would be there for me, and I d just pull straight in
;95%的時間我會得到這樣的車位,.我可以直接泊車進去.
5% of the time I d have to wait just a minute or two and the person would pull out and I d pull in.
;5%的時間我只需要等上一兩分鐘;就會有人駛出,讓我泊入.
So I do that all the time.
;我總是可以這樣做.
A lot of people feel stuck or imprisoned or confined by their current circumstances.
;很多人感到自己被當前的狀況所困住.
And I m trying to point out that, whatever your circumstances right now, that is only your current reality.
;而我想指出的事,不管你現在的狀況如何,;這只是當前的"現實".
And current reality will begin to change as a result of watching this and beginning to use the secret.
;而當前的現實就在你開始觀看這部電影;並開始應用這個秘密之後,會發生變化.
But sometimes it feels like you re stuck
;當然有時好像你仍處於"卡殼"的狀態
because you continue to think the same thoughts over and over again.
;因為你反反復複一直想著同樣的事情.
And so you tend to get the same results over and over again. And the reason is because:
;因此你也傾向於一次又一次地得到同樣的結果.;原因就在於:
most people offer the majority of their thought in response to what they observe
;大部分人將他們絕大多數的思想用來回應他們觀察到的現象
You see, if you re just looking at what is then you re just thinking about what is.
;你看,如果你僅僅看到"現在的狀況"你就會只想著"現在的狀況".
And when you think about what is, Law of Attraction gives you more of it.
;而因為你只想著"現在的狀況",吸引力定律會給你更多的"現在的狀況",
And then, if you just observe what is, then you re just thinking about what is.
;然後,如果你只觀察"現在的狀況",你就又會只想著"現在的狀況".
And Law of Attraction gives you more of what is.
;而吸引力定律又會給你更多的"現在的狀況".
And then, if you just observe what...We ve been over this, have we?
;然後,如果你只觀察"現在的狀況"...我們不想再談這事了,好嗎?(We ve been over this:談結束了,談得太多了)
You have to find a way that you are approaching what is through a different vantage point.
;你必須設法找到一種對待當前狀況的方法;從一個與以前不同的,更為有利的角度.
Most people look at their current state of affairs, and they say, "this is who I am".
;大部分人看著他們當前的狀況,會說,;"這就是我".
That s not who you are. That s who you were. You see, if you look at your current state of affairs right now,
;實際上,那不是你.;那是過去的你.;你看, 當你面對你目前的狀況的時候,
let s say, for instance, that you don t have a lot of money in your bank account,
;例如說,你銀行帳號裏沒有很多錢,
or you don t have the relationship that you want, or your health and fitness isn t up to par,
;或者你不擁有你所希望的人際關係,;你著你的健康和體質狀況不如人意,
that s not who you are. That s the residual outcome of your past thoughts and actions.
;那都不是你.;那只是你過去的思想和行為所產生的殘餘結果.
So we re constantly living in this residue, if you will,
;因此我們總是生活在這種殘餘中,如果你就這樣的話,
of the thoughts and the actions we ve taken in the past.
;生活在我們過去地思想和行為的殘餘中.
When you look at your current state of affairs and define yourself by that
;當你看著你目前的狀況,並用目前的狀況來定義你自己
標籤:
瀏覽次數:56    人氣指數:456    累積鼓勵:20
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
秘密5 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 秘密7
 
給我們一個讚!