檔案狀態:    住戶編號:35448
 風信子 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
秘密6 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 秘密8
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: 秘密7
作者: 風信子 日期: 2007.07.20  天氣:  心情:
then you doom yourself to have nothing more than the same in the future.
;那麼你註定不能在未來得到任何比現在更好其他的東西.
What can you do right now to begin to turn your life around? I ll tell you two or three things.
;你現在要如何做才能開始改變你的生活呢?;我要告訴你兩三件事.
Start making a list of things to be grateful for. Start with that, because this shifts your energy,
;從列一個要感恩的事情的清單開始.;從此開始,因為它會改變你的能量,
it starts to shift your thinking.
;它開始改變你的思想.
Where before this exercise you might be focusing on what you don t have,
;因為在這個練習之前,你的思想集中在你所"沒有"的東西上,
and you might be focusing on your complaints,
;你可能會將思想集中到抱怨上,
and you might be focusing on whatever the problems are;
;集中到有問題的事情上;
when you do this exercise you start to go in a different direction,
;當你作這個練習的時候,你開始走向一個不同的方向,
you start to be grateful for all the things that you feel good about.
;你開始對所有你感覺良好的事情感恩.
Gratitude is absolutely the way to bring more into your life.
;感恩絕對是會帶來更多(可感恩之事)到你的生活中的一種途徑.
Every man knows, that when his wife s appreciating him for the little things he does,
;每個男人都知道, 當他的妻子為他所作的一些小事表示欣賞時,
what does he wanna do? He wants to do more.
;他會怎麼做?他想要做更多.
It s always about the appreciation. It pulls things in, it attracts support.
;這都是因為"欣賞"."欣賞"把(好的)事物拉向自己,"欣賞"吸引支持.
I ve said for many years that whatever we think about and thank about, we bring about.
;很多年來我都說,我們想什麼,感謝什麼,就會帶來什麼.
Because that s that feeling that you have to have, you know,
;因為這是你必須擁有的感覺,
and so for me, there s been such a powerful exercise every morning
;對我來說也是如此,因此每天清晨都有這樣一個很棒的練習
to get up and say "thank you". And then I start running through what I m grateful for
;起床時說"謝謝你".;然後我開始逐個列出我感謝的事物
as I m going to brush my teeth and do the things I do in the morning.
;當我早晨刷牙或者作其他事情的時候.
And I m not just thinking about that I m doing some road routine
;我並不是只把它當作一種"例行公事"來做
but I m putting it out there and I m feeling the feelings of gratitude.
;而是把它"拿出來",真正地感到"感恩"的心情.
As soon as you start to feel differently about what you already have,
;只要你開始對你已經擁有的東西有不一樣感覺,
you will start to attract more of the good things, more of the things you can be grateful for.
;你就會開始吸引更多好的東西,;吸引更多值得你感謝的東西.
Because, if you look around and say, "well look, I don t have the car I want, I don t have the house I want,
;因為,如果你看看周圍,說,;"你看,我沒有我想要得車,我沒有我想要的房子,
I don t have the health I want, I don t have the spouse I want..." Back up. Back up
;我沒有我想要的健康,我沒有我想要的配偶...".;停!停!
Those are all the things that you don t want. Focus on what you already have that you re grateful for.
;這些都是你不喜歡的東西.;應該將注意力集中到你已經擁有的並值得你感恩的事情上.
And it might be, you have the eyes to watch this. It might be the clothes that you have.
;它可以是 -你的眼睛可以看到的 -;它可以是你的衣服.
Yes, you might prefer something else and you might get something else pretty soon
;是的,你可能更喜歡其他的東西,你會很快得到那些東西的
if you start feeling grateful for what you have. I think everybody goes through times when they say,
;只要你開始為你已經擁有的東西感到感激.;我想,每個人都有這樣的時候,他們說,
"oh man, things aren t working right" or "things are going bad".
;"哎,事情發展不順利",或者"事情越來越糟糕了".
And there were some things going on in my family... and I found a rock.
;我的家裏發生了一些事情...;我找到一塊石頭.
And I m just sitting here holding this rock, you might see me carrying around.
;我就坐在那裏,手裏拿著這塊石頭,你可能看見過我到處都帶著這塊石頭.
I found a rock. I stuck it in my pocket. And I said, "you know what, every time I touch this rock
;我找到一塊石頭.我將它放到我的口袋裏.;我說,"你知道嗎,每次我摸到這塊石頭的時候
I m gonna think of something that I m grateful for.
;我都要想起一些我要感恩的事情.
And so every morning, when I get up in the morning, I pick it up off the dresser
;因此,每天早晨,當我起床的時候,我把它從衣櫃中取出,
and put it in my pocket, and I go through the things that I am grateful for.
;把它放到我的口袋裏,;心裏想著我要感恩的事情.
At night, what do you do? You empty your pocket and there it is again.
;夜裏,你會幹什麼?你會掏空口袋;又會摸到這塊石頭.
And I ve had some different experiences with that. I ve had some amazing experiences.
;關於這塊石頭,我有些與眾不同的經歷.;我有一個奇妙的經歷.
I had a guy from South Africa. He saw me dropping it. He said "what is that"?
;我有一個朋友從南非來,他看見我偶爾將這塊石頭弄掉地上.;它問:"這是什麼?"
What s that? I explained it to him, so we started calling it the gratitude rock.
;"這是什麼?";我給他解釋了一番,從此我們就將這塊石頭叫做"感恩石".
Gratitude rock. Two weeks later I got an e-mail from him from South Africa.
;感恩石;兩個星期後,我收到他寄自南非的電子郵件,
He said, "my son is dying from a rare disease, it s a type of hepatitis"
;他說,"我的兒子得了一種罕見的疾病,快死了,.;是一種肝炎".
He said, "would you send me three gratitude rocks?"
;他說,"你給我寄來三顆感恩石好嗎?"
There were just rocks I find off the street, you know,
;其實那就是一塊非常普通的石子,你在街角隨便可以找到的,
so I said, "sure". I had to make sure that the rocks were very special.
;因此我說,"可以".;但這次我要確保這些石頭的確很特殊.
And so I went out to the stream, looked, picked up the right rocks
;因此我到一條小溪旁,找了一些石子,
and sent them off to him. Four or five months later I get an e-mail from him.
;然後把他們寄了出去.;4-5個月以後,我又收到他的一封電子郵件,
He said, "my son s better, now he s doing terrific" and he said, "you need to know something"
;他告訴我,"我的兒子好多了,他現在好極了";他說,"你一定要知道這件事"
he said, "we ve sold over a thousand rocks at $10 a piece
;他說,"我們大約賣了超過1000個感恩石,每個10美元
as gratitude rocks, and we raised all this money for charity, thank you very much".
;我們募集這些錢用於慈善事業,非常感謝您".
And so it s very important to be in an attitude of gratitude, as I call it.
;因此,有一個我稱之為"感恩的心態"是非常重要的.
Another thing that I would suggest that you do right now to turn your life around,
;另一件我想提的建議是你應當立刻努力來改變自己的生活,
and this is so huge, that I can t find the words to describe
;這件事是如此重要,;以致我找不到合適的詞語來描述
just how powerful this can be for you... I took the visualization process from the Apollo programme
;它可能對你起的巨大作用...;我參與了阿波羅(登月)項目中的觀想訓練
and instituted it during the 1980 s and 90 s into the Olympic programme.
;並在80到90年代對奧林匹克運動員教授觀想練習.
It was called "Visual Motor Rehearsal". When you visualize, then you materialize.
;這個練習被稱之為"視覺化運動排練";當你觀想的時候,你就可以實現(你觀想的內容).
And the interesting thing about the mind is we took Olympic athletes
;意識的有趣之處在於;我們將奧林匹克運動員
and then hooked them up to sophisticated bio feedback equipment.
;將他們和一些複雜的生物回饋設備連在一起.
And had them run their event only in their mind. Incredibly, the same muscles fired
;然後讓他們只在意識裏運動他們的競賽項目.;不可思議的是,他們的肌肉
in the same sequence, when they were running the race in their mind
;當他們在意識裏"賽跑"的時候,竟然和他們在跑道上賽跑時一樣,按同樣的順序產生神經電衝動(fired)
as where they were running it on the track. How this could be?
;這到底是怎麼回事?
Because the mind can t distinguish whether you re really doing it or whether it s just a practice.
;因為意識並不能區別你是在真正做運動;還是只是在意識裏練習.
標籤:
瀏覽次數:55    人氣指數:455    累積鼓勵:20
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
秘密6 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 秘密8
 
給我們一個讚!