檔案狀態:    住戶編號:35448
 風信子 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
秘密7 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 秘密9
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: 秘密8
作者: 風信子 日期: 2007.07.23  天氣:  心情:
I think, if you ve been there in the mind, you go there in the body. When you re visualizing,
;我認為,你的意識處於什麼狀態,你的身體也會同樣出於這種狀態.;當你觀想的時候,
when you ve got that picture playing out in your mind,
;當你在意識中播放那些圖像的時候
always, and only, dwell upon the end results. Here s an example:
;一定要只專注於"最終結果".;下面是一個例子:
look at the back of your hands right now. Really, look at the back of your hands. The colour of your skin,
;現在看看你的手背.真正的,仔細看看你的手背.;皮膚的顏色,
the freckles, the blood vessels, the rings, the fingernails, the fake fingernails...
;斑點,血管,戒指,指甲,假指甲...
take in all those details right before you close your eyes.
;在閉上你的眼睛之前,要把握所有的細節.
And then see those hands, your fingers wrapping around the steering wheel
;然後(閉上眼睛)看到你的手,你的手指,我這你嶄新汽車的方向盤.
of your brand new car.;(brand new:嶄新的)This is such a holographic experience, so real, so real in this moment,
;這是如此全息的一種經驗,如此真實,在這一時刻如此的真實,
that you don t even feel like you need the car because, it feels like you re already have it.
;以至於你不會感到你需要一輛新車;因為它讓你感到你已經擁有了它.
It s the feeling that really creates the attraction, not just picture of the thought.
;(注意)是感覺在真正的創造吸引力,;而不是你思想中的圖像在吸引.
I think, for a lot of people, they think,
;我想,很多人都會這樣想,
"well if I think the positive thoughts or if I visualize having what I want that ll be enough",
;"唔,只要我有正面的思維,或者只要我觀想我想要的東西;就足夠了",
but if you re doing that and still not feeling abundant or feeling, you know, loving or joyful
;但是,如果你那樣做的時候,並沒有感到富足,或,唔,感到愛或者快樂
then it doesn t, for my mind, really create the power of the attraction.
;那麼,它並沒有(起碼就我的意識來說)真正的創造吸引的力量.
This is where the secret actually moves into action.
;這才是這個秘密真正起作用的入口處.
You put yourself in a feeling place of really being in that car,
;你要把自己置身於一種"已經在車裏"的感覺之中,
not "oh, I wish I could get that car", or "someday I ll have that car".
;而不是"哦,但願我能有這輛車",或者"以後我會有輛這種車".
Because, that s the very definite feeling associated with that. It s not "in an hour",
;因為,那就是與之相關聯的那種情感.
it s not, you know, "it s in the future",
;不是"一個小時以後",也不是"未來某個時間",
- if you stay in that feeling, it will always be in the future. Feel the joy, feel the happiness.
;如果你停留在那種(想在未來實現)的感覺中,它會總是停留在未來.;要感到那種快樂,感到那種幸福.
No matter how silly it seems in that dark and quiet room, you re going "woohoo!" Do it!
;不管在這黑暗而安靜的屋子裏這看上去有多麼的傻.;你要叫"哇呀!";做吧!
A lot of people will say, you know "come on, do I have to do that?" How bad do you want change?
;很多人會說,"算了吧,我真的必須這樣嗎?";(那我要問)你到底有多想改變你的生活?
Now, that feeling and that inner seeing will begin to be an open doorway
;那種感覺,那種內在的景象,將成為一扇門
through which the power of the Universe will begin to express. Our job is not to figure out the how.
;通過這扇門,宇宙的力量開始展現.;我們的工作不是要找出"如何去實現".
The how will show up out of the commitment and the belief and the what.
;"如何"將從對"什麼(目的)"的承諾和信仰中展現.
The hows are the domain of the Universe.
;"如何"是宇宙的領域.
It always knows the shortest, quickest, fastest, most harmonious way
;宇宙總是知道哪條路最短,最快,最和諧
between you and your dream.
;通向你的夢想
If you re turning over to the Universe you will be surprised and dazzled
;如果你(將"如何"這個任務)交給宇宙,你將會驚訝於
by what is delivered to you. This is where magic and miracles happen
;宇宙所能給你的答案..;魔術和奇跡就是在這裏發生的.
I would say that you wanna do this virtually daily, but
;我想告訴你,你應該每天都作這樣的練習,但是
my disclaimer is: this should never be a chore.
;我要聲明的是:不要把它變成一種乏味的"例行公事"
What s really bottom line importance here to the whole secret is feeling good.
;關於這個秘密最重要的底線是:你一定要感覺好.
You wanna feel exhilarated by this whole process.
;你要在整個過程中都感到愉悅.
You wanna be high, happy, in tune as much as possible.
;要盡可能的感覺high,幸福,和諧.
The only difference between people who really are living this way
;在那些真正這樣生活的人
and people who aren t living in the magic of life
;和那些不能享有美妙生活的人之間的僅有的區別,
is that the people who are living in the magic of life have habituated ways of being.
;就是那些享有美妙生活的人;他們已經習慣於這種生活方式.
They have habituated this process and magic happens with them wherever they go.
;他們已經習慣於這個過程;不論他們走到哪里,奇跡總是跟隨著他們.
Because they remember it and they do it all the time, not as a one-time event.
;因為他們在所有時間都記住並練習(這個秘密).;而不是僅僅將它作為一個"一次性工作".
People hold that for a while, and they re really a champion at it,
;有人可能會堅持一陣子時間,而且對之很在行,
and they say, "you know what, I m fired up, I saw this programme and I m gonna change my life.
;然後他們說,"你知道嗎,我很惱火,我看過這個節目;我也想改變我的生活.
And yet, you know, results aren t showing, results aren t showing.
;但是,你知道,結果並沒有出現,根本看不到結果.
And beneath the surface it s just about ready to break through.
;就在表面之下,"結果"就將要破土而出了.
And someone will look at the surface results and go, "this stuff doesn t work!"
;但有人只會看看表面結果,就走開了,"這一套根本不管用!"
And you know what, the Universe says "your wish is my command". And it goes down.
;你知道會發生什麼事嗎?宇宙會說"你的願望就是我的命令".;於是"結果"又縮回去了.
Knowing the Law of Attraction
;知道“吸引力定律”以後
I wanted to really put it to use and to see if it s really..., you know, what will happen.
;我想真正地將它投入應用,並看看效果如何 - 看看到底會發生什麼事情.
And in 1995 I started to create something called "the vision board",
;從1995年開始,我做了一個"想像畫板",
where I d take something that I would want to achieve or something that I d want to attract,
;我將我想要達到的目標;也就是我想要吸引的事情,
like a car, or a watch or a soul mate of may dreams,
;比如車呀,手錶呀,或我的夢想的愛人(心靈伴侶)等,
and I d put a picture of what I want right upon this board called "the vision board".
;我將這些代表我希望的東西的圖片放到"想像畫板"上,
And every day I would sit in my office and I would look up at this board
;每天當我坐在辦公室的時候,;我都會看著這個畫板,
and I would start to visualize, I d really get into the state of having already acquired it.
;開始觀想,進入狀態;就像我已經擁有了這一切.
I was getting ready to move and so we put all the furniture, all the boxes in the storage.
;後來我要搬家了;我把所有傢俱,箱子等放到貯藏室裏.
And I made three different moves over a period of five years. And I ended up in California
;在5年的時間裏,我搬過3次家.;最後我來到加利福尼亞
and bought this house, renovated it for a year,
;買了這所房子,裝修了一年,
and then had all the stuff brought from my former home five years earlier.
;然後將我5年前老家的東西都搬了過來
One morning, at 7.30 in the morning, my son comes into my office
;一天早晨,7點半的時候,我的兒子來到我的辦公室
and one of the boxes that was sealed for five years was right at the doorstep.
;有一個已經密封了5年的大盒子,;放在門口處.
And my son Keanon was sitting on the box, banging away at the box.
;我的兒子Keanon坐在這個盒子上,碰碰地踢著它.
And I said, "sweetheart, will you please stop, I m doing some work here", and he says
;我說,"小甜心,別踢了好嗎,我正在工作呢",他說,
標籤:
瀏覽次數:54    人氣指數:54    累積鼓勵:0
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
秘密7 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 秘密9
 
給我們一個讚!