檔案狀態:    住戶編號:35448
 風信子 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
秘密8 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 秘密10
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: 秘密9
作者: 風信子 日期: 2007.07.23  天氣:  心情:
"What s in the boxes, daddy?" And I said, "well honey, those are my vision boards."
;"老爸,盒子裏裝的是什麼呢?";我告訴他,"心肝,那是我的想像畫板".
"What s a vision board?" I said, "well, it s where I put all my goals up, I cut them out
;"想像畫板是什麼"?;我說,"唔,就是把我的目標放到上面,我把它們剪下來
and put all my goals up that I want to achieve in my life.
;把我人生中想要達到的目標都放在上面.
And of course, at 5 and a half years old he didn t understand.
;當然,只有5歲半的他根本不理解.
And so I said, "sweetie, let me just show you, that ll be the easiest way to do it."
;因此我說,"甜心,我讓你看看吧,這是讓你理解的最簡單方法."
And so I cut the box open
;於是我劃開盒子,
and when I pulled out the vision boards, there was the picture on there of a home
;拿出我的想像畫板,上面有一幢房子的照片
that I was visualizing five years earlier
;就是我5年前觀想的那個
and what shocking to me was we were living in that house, not a house like it.
;讓我震驚的是,我們現在就住在這樣的房子裏,;不是一個"看起來象"的房子
I bought my dream home, renovated it and didn t even know it.
;我買下了我夢想中的房子,重新裝修一番,卻沒有意識到它正是當年我夢想中的房子
I looked at that house and I started to cry, cause I was just blown away.
;我看著這個房子,眼淚流了出來,;因為這太讓我震驚了.
"Why are you crying?" "Honey, I finally understand how the Law of Attraction works,
"你為什麼哭呢?""蜜糖,我終於理解了吸引力定律是如何工作的,
I finally understand the power of visualization,
我終於理解了觀想的威力,
I finally understand everything that I ve read, everything that I worked with,
我終於理解了我讀到的一切,我努力工作的一切,
my whole life, the way I built companies - it worked for my home as well.
;我的整個生活,我創建公司的方式,;它同樣適用於我的家.
And I bought our dream home and didn t even know it."
;我在無意識中買了我夢想的房子."
Decide what you want, believe you can have it, believe you deserve it, believe it s possible for you
;決定好你想要什麼,;相信你能得到它,;相信你理所當然地應得,;相信它對你來說是可能的
and then close your eyes every day for a several minutes
;然後比上你的眼睛,每天做幾分鐘
and visualize having what you already want and feeling the feelings of already having them.
;觀想你已經擁有你想要的東西;處在那種已經擁有的感覺之中.
Come out of that, and focus on what you re grateful for already.
;從這個練習中出來後,將注意力集中到你已經擁有的東西上,並滿懷感恩.
And really be enjoyed. And then go into your day and release it to the Universe
;並真正的享有它們.;然後,在日常生活中,將這種思想放射到宇宙中
and trust that the Universe will figure out how to manifest it.
;相信宇宙會找到實現它的方式.
You know, the secret was definitely a real transformation for me
;你知道,這個秘密對我來說真的是一個轉變
cause I grew up in a family where my dad was very negative.
;因為我生長的家庭中,老爸是非常"負面"的.
He thought that rich people were people that would rip everyone off,
;他認為富人都是那些剝削別人的人,
he thought that anyone who had money must have deceived somebody,
;他認為一個人如果很有錢,肯定是騙了某些人(才得來的),
so I grew up with a lot of beliefs about money; that if you had it, it made you bad,
;因此我是帶著這樣的一些有關金錢的信念長大的:如果你有錢,你肯定很壞.
that only evil people had money, and that money doesn t grown on trees, that was the big one,
;只有壞人才有錢,;錢不是長在樹上的 - 這是所有信念中最大的一個,
"who do you think I am, Rockefeller?", that was one of his favourite phrases.
;"你想我是誰,洛克菲勒(美國石油大亨)?",這是他最喜歡說的一句話.
So, I grew up truly believing that life was difficult,
;因此,我一直懷著"生活是艱難的"這樣的信念長大,
that it was hard, that you have to struggle, and it was only when I met W. Clement Stone
;相信"生活是艱難的,你必須努力奮鬥",;直到我遇上W. Clement Stone後,
that I literally began to shift my life. When I was working with Stone
;我才真正開始改變我的生活.;當我和Stone一起工作的時候字幕:
Whatever the mind of man can conceive, it can achieve.
不論人的意識能想到什麼,它都可以被實現.(這是Stone的話)
he said, "I want you to set a goal that s so big that if you achieved it
;它說:"我想讓你定一個目標,這個目標是如此的大,以至於當你達到這個目標時,
it would blow your mind. And you would know it s only because of what I ve thought you
;它會徹底的讓你震驚;你也會因此知道,是因為我對你的教導
that you would have achieved this goal. Well, at the time I was making about $8,000 a year.
;你才能達到這個目標.;當時,我每年大約掙8千塊
And for some reason, I wanted something that it was really measurable,
;因為某種原因,我想要一個可以定量度量的指標
so I said, "I wanna make $100,000 in a year". And I had no idea how I can do that,
;因此我說,"我想一年掙10萬元".;我不知道如何才能做到這個目標,
I saw no strategy, no possibility, but I just said, "I m gonna declare that, I m gonna believe it,
;我沒有任何的策略,看不到任何可能,;我只是說,"我就要這樣聲明,我就是要相信它,"
I m gonna act as if it s true and release it". And so I did that.
;我要這樣做:把它當成 已經實現 ,並將這種思維發散出去".;我就這樣做了.
And one of the things he thought me was
;他教給我的一個事情是
every day to close your eyes and visualize the goal as if it s already achieved.
;每天都要合上眼睛,觀想自己的目標已經實現.
And I had actually made a $100,000 bill that I put on the ceiling,
;於是我真的製作了一個10萬元的鈔票,貼到天花板上,
so the first thing I d see whenever I woke up,
;這樣我每天起床的時候,第一眼就能看到它.
I d look up and there it was, It would remind me this was my intention.
;我會向上看到這張鈔票,它提醒我這就是我的目的.
And then, I would close my eyes and visualize having this $100,000 in your life style.
;然後,我再閉上眼睛,想像自己已經擁有這張10萬元的鈔票.;過著那種(一年掙10萬的)生活方式
And interestingly enough, nothing major happened for about 30 days.
;有意思的是,在最初的30天裏,沒有發生什麼大事.
I didn t have any great breakthrough ideas, no one was offering me more money.
;我沒有得到什麼突破性的創意,也沒有人給我更多的錢.
And all of the sudden, I was in the shower, it was about 4 weeks of doing it
;然後突然的,大約是4周後,在我洗淋浴的時候,
and I had a $100,000 idea, just came right into my head. I had a book I had written
;我突然有了一個10萬元的主意,就這麼從我的頭腦中蹦出來.;當時我寫了一本書
and I said, "if I could sell 400,000 copies of my book at a quarter each, that would be $100,000
;我想:"如果我能賣到40萬冊,每冊賣25美分(1/4美元),;加起來就是10萬了
Now, the book was there, but I never had this thought. And one of the secrets I think is that
;現在,書已經寫好了,但我以前從來沒有這樣想過;而我認為秘密之一就在於(下麵是字幕)
When you have inspired thought, you have to trust it and you have to act on it
當你有了一個靈感的時候,你應該相信它並立即行動
Now, I didn t know how to do that,
;我不知道如何去做,
I didn t know how I was gonna sell 400,000 copies, we d never done that.
;我不知道如何才能賣出40萬冊;我從來沒有賣過那麼多.
And then I saw the National Enquirer at a supermarket.
;然後,我在超市里看到了 國民諮詢 雜誌
I d seen that millions of times, it was just background.
;這本雜誌我已經見過無數次了,它就在那裏放著,這是個"背景"
And all of a sudden it jumped out on me as foreground
;但突然,它從後臺跳到了前臺,
and I thought, "wow, if readers knew about my book, certainly 400,000 people would go out and buy it.
;我想,"哇!如果這本雜誌的讀者能知道我的書的話,;當然就會有40萬人來買了.
In about 6 weeks later I gave the talk at Hunter college in New York.
;大有6周以後,我在紐約Hunter大學演講
There s 600 teachers. This lady comes up at the end and she says:
;到會的有600名教師.演講結束時,一位女士走到我面前,說:
"That was a great talk, I d like to interview you. Let me give you my card."
;"你的演講棒極了!我想採訪你.;這是我的名片."
標籤:
瀏覽次數:47    人氣指數:47    累積鼓勵:0
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
秘密8 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 秘密10
 
給我們一個讚!