檔案狀態:    住戶編號:35448
 風信子 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
秘密11 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 秘密13
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: 秘密12
作者: 風信子 日期: 2007.07.24  天氣:  心情:
Sometimes people will say, "those people at work are so negative",
;有時候人們會說, "和我一起工作的人真是消極",
or, "the man I live with is so angry", or, "my children are so worrisome to me",
或,"和我一起生活的人總是愛發脾氣",或者,"我的孩子們總是讓我煩惱",
and we say, "you must orient yourself to the best part of those people who surround you."
;我要說,"你必須調整你自己,要看到你周圍的人的最好的一面."
We encourage that you get a notebook,
;我們鼓勵你使用一個筆記本,
and that you make a list of the positive aspects of the people that you spend a lot of time with.
;把那些和你相處時間較多的人的優點都列出來.
There could be someone that you have a terrible experience with, a terrible relationship with.
;可能會有你有著可怕經歷的人,;與你有非常糟糕的關係.
And in the privacy of your own mind, and with quite a bit of work, we will admit,
;但在你的意識的深處,經過努力,我們必須承認,
as you focus upon things that you like most those people will become that mostly to you
;當你將心力集中到那些你喜歡的方面的時候,那些人通常也會對你成為你喜歡的那樣.
And even though you cannot create in their reality, if they are in the mood or in attitude
;雖然你不能在他們的"現實"中創造,即使他們的情緒或態度
that doesn t match the mood or attitude that you have about them, they ll zig while you zag.
;跟你對他們的情緒和態度不相一致,;他們也會根據你的改變而改變.
Law of Attraction will not put you in the same space together, you frequencies don t match up.
;吸引力定律不會把你們放在同一個空間,;因為你們的頻率不一樣.
If you knew your potential to feel good, you would ask no one to be different
;如果你知道了你"感覺良好"的潛能,你不需要改變任何人
so that you can feel good. You would free yourself of all of that cumbersome impossibility
;就可以感覺良好.;你可以將自己從那些(試圖控制一切的)"不可能"中解放出來
of needing to control the world or control your mate or control your child.
;不需要去控制整個世界;不需要控制你的配偶;不需要控制你的孩子.
You are the only one who creates your reality. For no one else can think for you,
只有你能創造你的現實.;因為沒有其他人可以代替你思想,
no one else can do it. It is only you. Every bit of it you.
;沒有任何其他人可以這樣做.;只有你.;只是你.
It s important to recognize that our body is really the product of our thoughts.
;認識到這一點很重要:我們的身體實際上是我們的思想的產物.
We re beginning to understand in medical science
;在醫學領域,我們開始認識到,
the degree to which the nature of thoughts and emotions actually determines
;思想和情緒的狀況實際上決定了(注:degree是"影響的程度"的意思.)
the physical substance and structure and function of our bodies.
;身體的物質組成及結構和功能.
We ve known in the healing arts of the placebo effect.
;在康復技術中,我們知道"安慰劑"的作用.
A placebo is something that supposedly has no impact and no effect on body.
;所謂安慰劑,就是假定有某種治療作用,但實際上根本沒有作用東西.
Like a sugar pill or something. You tell the patient that this is just its effect,
;比如糖片之類.;你告訴患者,這種安慰劑有某種療效,
and what happens is that the placebo has the same effect, if not greater effect,
;那麼隨後發生的事情就是,安慰劑好像確實有作用,(即使不是有更大的作用的話),
than, sometimes, the medication that s supposed to be designed for that effect.
;與原來設計為具有該療效的藥物相比較,(有時有相同的療效)
So, they found out that the human mind is the biggest factor in the healing arts.
;因此,人們發現,人的意識是康復技術中最重要的因素.
More so than sometimes the medication. If somebody is in a situation that they re sick,
;比醫藥有時所起的作用還大.;如果某人得了病,
and they have an alternative to try to explore what is in their mind creating it,
;他實際上可以嘗試去探索一下,到底他的意識中的什麼東西產生了這個疾病.
versus using medicine, if it s an acute situation that could really bring death to them
;而不僅僅使用藥物,;當然,如果病得很嚴重,甚至可能還帶來生命危險
then obviously the medicine is the wise thing to do rather then explore what the mind is about.
;那麼明顯地,使用藥物治療是更明智的.;而不是先去探索意識.
So you don t wanna negate medicine, every form of healing has a place.
;所以你不是要去拒絕藥物;每一種康復方法都有它自己存在的理由.
There is only a stream of well-being that flows, you know. It is a stream of pure positive energy.
;只有一種康樂的潮流在流動.;那就是"正向能量"的潮流.
And the Universe, all that we know, is abundant with only that.
;而宇宙,就我們所知,充滿了這種潮流.
This is the world that is based upon well-being, a well-being dramatically abounds.
;這是一個建立在康樂之上的世界,;康樂極大充足的世界.
And when you re allowing that stream to flow in its fullness, you feel very, very good.
;只要你允許康樂的潮流自由的流動,你就很感覺非常非常的好;
And when you are pinching it off a bit you feel not so good.
;而當你對它有所阻塞時,你就很感覺不爽.
There is only a stream of goodness or well-being which you are allowing or not,
;只有一種"純善"的或"康樂"的潮流,你可以順應它,也可以阻撓它,
and your magnificent emotions are telling you what the mix is,
;而你的絕妙的情感會告訴你,你到底是什麼樣的狀態,
how you re doing in your allowing or your resisting of this connection.
;你是在順應這股純善的潮流,或是在拒絕和它的聯繫.
You know people who have had terminal disease.
;有些人得了"絕症".
Stop and think of the word: dis-ease. Hyphenate the word. That s a body that s not at ease.
;停下來想想這個詞:"絕症".把它分開來看.;它實際上意味著你的身體"處於不輕鬆的症狀".
We ve got a thousand different diagnoses and diseases out there.
;有無數種不同的診斷和疾病.
They re just the weak link. They re all the result of one thing: stress.
;它們只是鏈條中薄弱的一環.它們只是一件事情的結果:;壓力.
When you re putting off stress on the chain, you putting off stress on the system
;當你在鏈條上施加了壓力的時候,你在康樂的潮流上施加了壓力
and one of the links breaks.
;於是其中的一個環節可能會斷裂.
Our physiology creates disease to give us feedback, to let us know
;我們的身體用疾病的方式來給我們回饋,讓我們知道,
we have an imbalanced perspective and we re not loving, and we re not grateful.
;我們的某個觀念是不平衡的,我們可能不夠有愛心,或不夠感恩.
So the body signs and symptoms are not something terrible.
;所以說,身體的信號和症狀不是什麼可怕的事情.
The question that s frequently asked is when a person has a manifest of a disease in the body temple
;經常被問的一個問題是;當一個人在他的身體宮殿中變現了某種疾病
or some kind of discomfort in their life,
;或在他的生活中變現了某種不良事物,
through the power of right thinking can it be turn around? And the answer is absolutely yes.
;那麼,通過正確的思維的力量,可以改變這種情形嗎?;答案是:絕對可以.
On November 23 I was diagnosed with the breast cancer.
;11月23日,我被診斷出得了乳腺癌.
I truly believed in my heart, with my strong faith, that I was already healed.
;我從心底裏,以堅定的信念,相信我已經被治癒.
During the day, all day long, I would just say thank you for my healing.
;白天,整個一天,我都會重複地說:太謝謝了!我已經康復.
On and on and on I went, "thank you for my healing." I believed in my heart I was healed.
一遍又一遍地,我重複地說,"太謝謝了!我已經康復!" ;從心底裏,我相信我已經康復.
I saw myself as if cancer was never in my body.
;就好像我的身體從來都沒有得過癌症.
One of the things I did to heal myself was to watch very funny movies.
;我的自我治療的方法之一,就是觀看滑稽逗笑的電影,
That s all what we d do, we d just laugh, laugh, laugh.
;我們就這樣看呀,笑呀,笑呀.
We couldn t afford to put any stress in my life because we knew
;我們不能容忍給我們的生活添加任何壓力,因為我們知道,
stress was one of the worst thing you could do while you re trying to heal yourself.
;壓力是你在康復過程中;所能做的最糟糕的事情.
From the time I was diagnosed, which was November 23
;從我被診斷出癌症的那天,也就是11月23日(注意啊,現在發言的是Cathy Goodman,她是片中另一個發言人,被稱之為“奇跡人”的Morris E. Goodman的妻子!)
標籤:
瀏覽次數:60    人氣指數:260    累積鼓勵:10
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
秘密11 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 秘密13
 
給我們一個讚!