檔案狀態:    住戶編號:35448
 風信子 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
秘密12 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 秘密14
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: 秘密13
作者: 風信子 日期: 2007.07.27  天氣:  心情:
to the time I was healed totally, was approximately 3 months.
;到我完全康復,大約是3個月時間.
And that s without radiation and chemotherapy.
;其中沒有任何的放射和化學治療.
We come with a basic programme. It s called self-healing.
;我們都天生擁有一個基本的程式.這就是"自我康復".
You get a wound, it grows back together. You get a bacterial infection,
;當你被碰傷時,傷口會自動癒合.;當你被細菌感染時,
you immune system comes and takes care of those bacteria, and heals it up.
;你的免疫系統會啟動,它們會對付那些細菌,使你身體康復.
The immune system is made to heal itself. Disease cannot live in a body that s in a healthy emotional state.
;免疫系統的作用就是自我康復,自我治療.;在一個有著健康情感的身體上,疾病是不能夠生存的.
Your body is casting off millions of cells every second, and it s creating millions of new cells.
;你的身體每秒鐘都會丟棄掉數百萬個細胞,;同時它也會生成數百萬個新的細胞.
In fact, literally, parts of our body are replaced every day.
;實際上,嚴格說來,我們的身體每天都有一部分被更新.
Other parts take a few months, other parts a couple of years,
;有些部分的更新需要幾個月,或者幾年,
but within a few years we have a brand new physical body.
;但不管怎樣,幾年以內,我們就有了一個全新的身體.
If you have a disease, and you re focusing on it and you re talking to people about it,
;如果你得病後,你總是關注它,;總是和人們討論你的病,
you re going to create more disease cells. See yourself living in a perfectly healthy body.
;你會生成更多的疾病細胞.;要這樣看待你的身體,它是文美的健康.
Let the doctor look after the disease. Can you feel the difference between
;讓醫生去操心你的病.;你是否能察覺這兩者的不同:
having painful arthritis in your hips and feeling fearful about it,
;由於髖部關節炎的疼痛而感到害怕,
or having painful arthritis in your hips and feeling hopeful about it,
;與:髖部關節炎在疼痛但心裏充滿希望,
The difference between fearful and hopeful is the difference between recovery or not.
;害怕和希望直接的不同;就是能痊癒和不能痊癒之間的不同.
Happier thoughts lead to essentially a happier biochemistry,
;幸福的思想會導致幸福的生化狀態,
a happier, healthier body. Negative thoughts, stress seriously degrade the body
;和幸福,健康的身體.;負面的思想和壓力會降低身體的活力
and the function of the brain. Because it s our thoughts and emotions that are continuously reassembling,
;影響大腦的功能;因為正是我們的大腦和情感持續不斷地在重組
reorganizing, recreating our body.
;改造和新生著我們的身體.
Remove physiological stress from the body and the body does what it was designed to do.
;將生理的壓力從身體中出去,身體就會恢復它本自的功能.
It heals itself. I ve seen kidneys regenerated, I ve seen a cancer dissolved,
;從而自我治癒.;我見過腎臟的重生,我見過癌症的消失,
I ve seen eyesight improve and come back.
;我見過視力的提高和恢復.
I always say that incurable means curable from within.
;我經常說,"不可治癒"意味著"必須從內部治癒"
You can change your life and you can heal yourself. Well, my story begins on March 10, 1981
;你可以改變你的生活,也可以治癒你自己.;我的故事起始於1981年3月10日
It really changed my whole life, it was the day I would never forget.
;這一天改變了我的一生,我永遠不會忘記.
I crashed an airplane. I ended up in a hospital completely paralysed. My spinal cord was crushed,
;這一天,我駕機墜毀.;後來我躺在醫院裏,完全癱瘓.;我的脊髓被撞壞,
I broke the first and second cervical vertebrae. My swallowing reflex was destroyed, I couldn t even drink.
;第一和第二頸椎折斷.;吞咽反射被破壞,我甚至無法飲水.
My diaphragm was destroyed, I couldn t breath. All I could do was blink my eyes.
;我的橫隔膜被破壞,我不能呼吸.;我能做的,只是眨眼睛.
The doctor of course said that all my life I d be a vegetable,
;醫生說,我盡此一生將是一個植物人,
all I d do was blink my eyes the rest of my life.
;除了眨眼睛的動作外,我一輩子什麼也做不了.
That s the picture they saw me in, but it didn t matter what they thought of me,
;這就是他們眼中的我.但是醫生們怎麼想並不重要,
the thing was what I thought. I pictured myself being a normal person again
;重要的是我的想法.;我想像著自己重新成為一個正常人
walking out of that hospital. The only thing I had to work with in the hospital was my mind,
;自己走出醫院.;在醫院裏,我只能使用我的意識,
and once you have your mind you can put things back together again.
;但只要你擁有你的意識,你就可以召喚回來其他的東西.
I was set to a respirator and they said I d never breathe on my own again
;我帶著呼吸器,他們說我永遠不可能再自主呼吸
because my diaphragm was destroyed.
;因為我的橫隔膜壞了.
And this little voice kept saying to me, "breathe deep, breathe deep".
;但有一個細小的聲音一直在對我說,"深呼吸,深呼吸",
Finally I was freed from it. They were at a loss for an explanation.
;最終我可以不用呼吸器了.;醫生們沒有辦法解釋這個現象.
See, I could not afford to allow anything to come in my mind
;你看,我不能允許任何東西進入我的意識
that would distract me from my goal or from my vision.
;來幹擾我想像中的目標.
Well I set the goal to walk out of the hospital on Christmas, that was my goal.
;我的目標是:在耶誕節走出醫院;這就是我的目標.
I walked out of the hospital on my own two feet. They said it couldn t be done.
;我用我的雙腳走出醫院.;他們都說這是不可能的.
That s the day I will never forget.
;這一天我永遠不能忘記.
For people that are sitting out there right now watching this programme and are hurting,
;對那些現在坐在那裏觀看這個節目,並身體有所不適的人,(我要說,)
if I d want to sum up my life and sum up for people what they can do in life
;如果要我總結一下我的一生總結一下一個人在他一生當中能夠做什麼
I would sum it up this way, in six words: man becomes what he thinks about.
;我要這樣總結,六個字:;人成為他想的.
We noticed that there are so many people who are living life in a very conditional way,
;我們注意到,有相當多的人生活在一種非常受外界條件影響的狀態中,
they look out and they see things that are wonderful and they say,
;當他們看到外界的事物很美好的時候,會說,
"yes we want more of those, we would vote for that,
;"對!我們要更多的這些,我們要投票支援這些,
we would support that with our time and energy and money."
;我們要用我們的時間和能力和金錢來支援這些."
But then they look out and they see things that they do not want,
;但當他們看到外界有些他們不想要的東西的時候,
terrible things that they do no want to live and that they do not want to see others live.
;他們不能忍受的可怕的事情,;他們也不想讓其他的人生活在這樣的情形中.
And they say, "we ve got to do something about getting rid off those things."
;於是他們會說,"我們必須努力擺脫這種情形".
But they don t realize that as they push against the unwanted they add power to it.
;但是,它們沒有意識到,當他們排斥那些他們不想要的事物的時候,;他們實際上反而增加了那些事物的力量,
In this world, there is a war against poverty, and a war against cancer, and a war against teenage pregnancy,
;在這個世界上,有反對貧困的戰爭,;有反對癌症的戰爭,有反對青少年懷孕的戰爭,
and a war against terrorism, and a war against violence, and a war against terrorism,
;有反對恐怖主義的戰爭,有反對暴力的戰爭,;有反對恐怖主義的戰爭,
did we mentioned that there was a war against terrorism...
;我們剛才已經提到了反對恐怖主義的戰爭...
And all of this pushing-against is only adding-to, Because, you can t say no and make it go away.
;所有這些"排斥力"實際上變成了"推動力",;因為,你不可能對著它說"不"就讓它消失.
When you shout no Law of Attraction is lining that up.
;當你說對某事物"不"的時候,吸引力定律反而會將它推到你的面前.
The reason that "what you resist, persists" is because that you re resisting something,
;之所以說"越排斥,越堅持"就是因為,當你排斥某事物的時候,
標籤:
瀏覽次數:68    人氣指數:668    累積鼓勵:30
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
秘密12 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 秘密14
 
住戶回應


給我們一個讚!