Send someone to love me 派一個人來愛我
I need to rest in arms 我需要憩息在別人懷裡
Keep me safe from harm 保護我不受傷害
In pouring rain 當大雨傾盆而至
Give me endless summer 給我無盡的夏日
Lord I fear the cold 上帝,我怕冷
Feel I'm getting old 感覺自己日漸蒼老
Before my time 在臨終時刻到來之前
As my soul heals the shame, I will grow through this pain.
當我的靈魂治癒這些羞愧時 我將擺脫這痛苦
Lord, I m doing all I can to be a better man.
神啊 我正盡我所能去作個更好的(男)人
(Things) go easy on my conscience cause(because) it s not my fault.
在我的良心上這些事會過去得很容易 因為那並不是我的錯
I know I ve been taught to take the blame.
我知道我曾被教導去承擔這罪名
Rest assured my angels will catch my tears (and) walk me out of here.
靜養肯定會讓我的天使接住我的眼淚 並帶我走出這裡
I m in pain.
而我正在傷痛裡
Once you ve found that lover.
一旦你找到那個人
You re homeward bound.
你就在歸家的途中
Love is all around.
愛無所不在
Love is all around.
愛無所不在
I know some have fallen on stony ground.
我知道有些人在堅硬無情的地上跌倒
But Love is all around.
但愛是無所不在的